Think About How Everyone Uses Tools
Part of the Think About series:
- Does a Camel Cook Spaghetti?
- Does a Tiger Go to the Dentist?
- Does a Seal Smile?
- Does a Lion Brush? Does a Pig Flush?
- Does a Panda Go To School?
- Does a Hippo Go to the Doctor?
- Does a Beaver Sleep in a Bed?
- Does a Bear Wear Boots?
- Does an Owl Wear Eyeglasses?
- Does a Duck Have a Daddy?
- Does a Woodpecker Use a Hammer?
This title in the Think About... series explores and explains that while some animals do indeed use tools, only people have developed things that make it possible to do things that their bodies cannot. A funny, kid-like question ("Does a woodpecker use a hammer?") is shown with a silly scenario (a woodpecker in a toolbelt), and a few thoughts and facts about that animal's use of their body as a type of tool. Other animals are featured, including those that might use a stick or some such as a tool, which then leads into an exploration of how humans create, re-use, and refine tools to solve problems and accomplish tasks.
Read this book on Epic!