- It's Me, Clover!
- The Boulder Brothers: Meet Mo and Jo
- Okay, Andy
- Andy Also!
- Mr. Ball Makes a To-Do List
- Mr Ball: An EGG-cellent Adventure
- Scribbles and Ink: Out of the Box
- Scribbles and Ink: The Contest
- Scribbles and Ink: Hike To the Top
- Scribbles and Ink Clean Up the Ocean
- Scribbles and Ink Adopt a Pet Rock
- Scribbles and Ink Camp in the Woods
- Mr. Ball's Very, Very, Very Big Cake
- Scribbles and Ink Build an Igloo
- Mr. Ball's Best Ball: Lost and Found
Will Mr. Ball Get Scrambled?
When Mr. Ball decides to make his own circus act by trapping and taming a huge wild animal—the incredibly scary Fire-breathing Tweety-blob, to be exact—neither his friends’ warnings nor the advice of his pet cat, Ms. Kittycow, deter him from climbing a tree and lying in wait for the birdie-beast. And from there, well, things don’t quite go as he planned... at all.
Mike Townsend’s second Jump-into-Chapters title offers kids ready to graduate from picture books a funny and fast-paced adventure with a comic book-style.
Jump-into-Chapters: Featuring longer plotlines told with a spare text, this acclaimed series is specifically styled to strengthen the skill level of emerging independent readers.