- It's Me, Clover!
- The Boulder Brothers: Meet Mo and Jo
- Okay, Andy
- Andy Also!
- Mr. Ball Makes a To-Do List
- Mr Ball: An EGG-cellent Adventure
- Scribbles and Ink: Out of the Box
- Scribbles and Ink: The Contest
- Scribbles and Ink: Hike To the Top
- Scribbles and Ink Clean Up the Ocean
- Scribbles and Ink Adopt a Pet Rock
- Scribbles and Ink Camp in the Woods
- Mr. Ball's Very, Very, Very Big Cake
- Scribbles and Ink Build an Igloo
- Mr. Ball's Best Ball: Lost and Found
On a cold, snowy day, Scribbles and Ink have come up with a perfect project. They decide to construct an igloo! It's definitely not easy but in the end is worth all the effort.
Here’s how Scribbles and Ink build an igloo... chapter by chapter. Despite some disagreements, they manage to: 1) Plan it; 2) Start it; 3) Stack and pack;4 ) Finish it; 5) Enjoy it!
At the end of the story there are igloo facts, plus suggestions for the reader to build an igloo model out of sugar cubes or marshmallows.