- It's Me, Clover!
- The Boulder Brothers: Meet Mo and Jo
- Okay, Andy
- Andy Also!
- Mr. Ball Makes a To-Do List
- Mr Ball: An EGG-cellent Adventure
- Scribbles and Ink: Out of the Box
- Scribbles and Ink: The Contest
- Scribbles and Ink: Hike To the Top
- Scribbles and Ink Clean Up the Ocean
- Scribbles and Ink Adopt a Pet Rock
- Scribbles and Ink Camp in the Woods
- Mr. Ball's Very, Very, Very Big Cake
Mo and Jo Don't Stink!
Mo and Jo, aka the Boulder Brothers, join JUMP-INTO-CHAPTERS with a series of pre-hysterical escapades. In the first chapter, Me Stink?, something’s smelly! Is it Jo? Is it Mo? Is it both? Though kids will know who’s the real odor-offender, they’ll have fun watching the caveboys try to figure out the source of the stench.
Hide and Peek, Chapter 2, has Jo teaching Mo how to play his favorite game. But does Mo really not understand the rules? Or is he a peek-and-cheater? And who will have the best ideas for warming up in Me Cold!? Will a prehistoric beastie mind when they try to borrow some fur?
Though Mo and Jo both speak caveman-ese, educators can be assured that the accompanying narration will offer kids a correct rendition of grammar and sentence structure.
But don’t be surprised to hear Boulder Brothers’ fans declare, “Me want more MO AND JO!”
About Jump-into-Chapters: These books are designed to fill an important gap in reading materials. It’s important to have books that challenge the new reader to remember what happened more than 80 pages after he/she began. Best of all, each of the books features fresh-and-funny, character-driven stories. Kids will feel like they’ve made some great new friends who reflect their lives and feelings, book after book.