A Book About Space Travel
- You Can't Buy a Dinosaur with a Dime
- You Can't See Your Bones With Binoculars
- You Can't Use Your Brain If You're a Jellyfish
- You Can't Build a House If You're a Hippo
- You Can't Lay An Egg If You're An Elephant
- You Can't Ride a Bicycle to the Moon
- You Can't Take Your Body to a Car Mechanic
- You Can't Taste a Pickle With Your Ear
What should I eat in space today? Something that won't float away! Food that sticks onto a spoon is best when dining on the moon.
Learn all about the pioneering dog-stronauts and how technology created for space affects our life on earth. Each section tops off with activities and kick-starting questions that expand a child's understanding of the subject matter and how it applies to the wider world and his or her daily life. Make it personal, make it fun, and science will captivate young readers!
Read this book on Epic!