A Book About Animals, Endangered and Extinct
- You Can't Buy a Dinosaur with a Dime
- You Can't See Your Bones With Binoculars
- You Can't Use Your Brain If You're a Jellyfish
- You Can't Build a House If You're a Hippo
- You Can't Lay An Egg If You're An Elephant
- You Can't Ride a Bicycle to the Moon
- You Can't Take Your Body to a Car Mechanic
- You Can't Taste a Pickle With Your Ear
- You Can't See a Dodo At The Zoo!
You Can't See A Dodo At The Zoo looks at the world of extinct and endangered species. In easy-to-understand language, Fred Ehrlich covers dinosaurs, extinct birds and mammals, and endangered animals, giving clear and concise explanations of what happened to them. Punctuated with humorous verse to emphasize points and illustrated with whimsical cartoons, it's a book packed with information sure to inform both children and adults. Includes a glossary of complex words; and easy-to-understand, clear explanations of complicated subjects.