- You Can't Buy a Dinosaur with a Dime
- You Can't See Your Bones With Binoculars
- You Can't Use Your Brain If You're a Jellyfish
- You Can't Build a House If You're a Hippo
- You Can't Lay An Egg If You're An Elephant
- You Can't Ride a Bicycle to the Moon
- You Can't Take Your Body to a Car Mechanic
- You Can't Taste a Pickle With Your Ear
You really can't see your bones with binoculars... but you can see them with x-rays!
Actual x-rays of real bones overlay the quirky illustrations and an engaging, interactive text, taking kids through the skeletal system and inviting them to find and feel their own bones. Clear explanations (fact-checked and approved by a pediatrician), colorful illustrations and humorous analogies make for a fresh look at a familiar topic, sure to have young readers learning one minute and laughing the next. From head to toe (or from cranium to phalanges), Harriet Ziefert and Amanda Haley are sure to teach you a thing or two about anatomy... and tickle your funny bone to boot!
Read this book on Epic!