A Book About What Makes You Sick
- You Can't Buy a Dinosaur with a Dime
- You Can't See Your Bones With Binoculars
- You Can't Use Your Brain If You're a Jellyfish
- You Can't Build a House If You're a Hippo
- You Can't Lay An Egg If You're An Elephant
- You Can't Ride a Bicycle to the Moon
- You Can't Take Your Body to a Car Mechanic
- You Can't Taste a Pickle With Your Ear
This entry in the You Can't series explores the science, physiology, symptoms, treatments, and main causes of common ailments. Colds, bellyaches, diarrhea, earaches, flu, skin conditions, allergies, germs, viruses and a glossary of types of doctors are featured. Humorous poems appear throughout, and the book is topped off with a Note to Parents from the author/physician and a page of simple activities and kickstarting questions that expand the child's understanding of the subject matter. The lively combination of fact and fiction, plus humorous art, will prove both thought-provoking and thoroughly enjoyable.
Read this book on Epic!