A Book About Your 5 Senses
- You Can't Buy a Dinosaur with a Dime
- You Can't See Your Bones With Binoculars
- You Can't Use Your Brain If You're a Jellyfish
- You Can't Build a House If You're a Hippo
- You Can't Lay An Egg If You're An Elephant
- You Can't Ride a Bicycle to the Moon
- You Can't Take Your Body to a Car Mechanic
- You Can't Taste a Pickle With Your Ear
Seeing, smelling, hearing, touching, tasting—is there a child who doesn't wonder how the five senses work?
Kids' curiosity about their bodies is limitless. Using a combination of clear information and gentle humor, Harriet Ziefert introduces children to their five senses.
Written in playful verse, yet scientifically accurate (the text has been fact-checked by a science educator), and illustrated with fresh art and simple diagrams, young readers will come away from this book with most, if not all, of their questions about the five senses answered.
Read this book on Epic!