- You Can't Buy a Dinosaur with a Dime
- You Can't See Your Bones With Binoculars
- You Can't Use Your Brain If You're a Jellyfish
- You Can't Build a House If You're a Hippo
- You Can't Lay An Egg If You're An Elephant
- You Can't Ride a Bicycle to the Moon
- You Can't Take Your Body to a Car Mechanic
- You Can't Taste a Pickle With Your Ear
This book provides a fun and informative look at brains—insect brains, bird brains, dog brains, monkey brains, and our brains—and how they have each adapted to particular survival needs. This complex subject is made not only understandable but fascinating, and sometimes even funny!
Read this book on Epic!